Ceiling Fan Frequently Asked Questions
For buying ceiling fans and require help visit Buying Guides.
Everything you need to know about ceiling fans, how to maintaining your ceiling fan, why change direction during summer and winter (most fequently asked question), what is difference between four & five blade ceiling fan. What type ceiling fans can mount on angled or vaulted positions?
Electrical, display, design, troubles anything & everything our experts are going to answer while we build our library on ceiling fan frequent asked questions. A ceiling fan can save homeowners as much as 40 percent on their air conditioning bills by creating a breeze that makes the ambient temperature. So what kind of ceiling fans does a 3bed room house needs?
Ceiling fans can efficiently cool rooms in the summer and maintain a comfortable temperature in the winter, reducing electric bills, So the size of ceiling fan makes a difference. What is the type of ceiling I need to buy?
For healthier air for entire family and saving electricity bills in other side you can keep new central air conditioning system investment to second thought. Find out whats your various room sizes, choosing the right ceiling fan, live with/without ceiling light and count how many ceiling fans you have in your home, in each room. What is the distance youre seating or resting areas from the fans? Ceiling fans can give you natural air compared to close door air-conditioning. Decide on your space saving & decorative concepts on ceiling fans.
Ceiling Fans Frequent Questions Answered!
- I have a Hampton Bay 3 globe ceiling fan, from Home Depot. One set of the metal clips that holds the globe on broke apart. I now need another clip for the globe. I am looking for the Hampton Bay Lyndhurst ceiling fan as it has the same clips. Can you help?
- I have a ceiling fan that I'd like to replace all five blades on. They are just too dirty to clean up so I'd like to find out if blades are available and if so how much they would cost. Not sure of the make, but the model # looked like EF2000, but maybe it is EF200D which would make it a Hampton Bay model. Any help and advice would be appreciated.
- How do I troubleshoot a Casablanca Ceiling Fan?
- How do I fix a squeaking ceiling fan? What should I do to troubleshoot this problem?
- I have a newer Hampton Bay ceiling fan, which has an attached light fixture. The pull chain is working ok for the fan. But the pull chain I have for the light is not working. What should I do?
- Why are my ceiling fan blades turning yellow?
- How do I replace a ceiling fan pullchain?
- I am looking for a certain Hunter ceiling fan part for my Hunter ceiling fan. Where can I find this part, can you help me?
- I purchased an Aloha Breeze ceiling fan, and it is missing blade screws, washers, or any fasteners to put it together. What should I do?
- What is the going rate to have a ceiling fan installed, uninstalled or removed from my home?
- The motor has stopped working on my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. I understand the motor is covered under warranty. How can I go about getting service or a new motor for my fan?
- My ceiling fan has 6 speeds and I need a new remote for it. Where can I find a 6 speed ceiling fan universal remote?
- Where can I find the Air King 9312 mounted fan? Where can I find the ceiling or wall mounted versions of the Air King 9312?
- My ceiling fan is stuck in the reverse mode. It won't change direction from the remote. What should I do?
- How do I program my universal remote to work with my TV?
- My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is not working. What should I do?
- Where can I find a Wiring Schematic for Harbor Breeze model LKD52WW6C ceiling fan?
- I have a cathedral ceiling fan, Hampton Bay Model O:UC7080T. The remote has stopped working after one year. What should I do?
- How do I clean my Ceiling Fan?
- How do I wire up a Ceiling Fan with Light Kit when there is no existing wiring in place?
- My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote is not working properly - what should I do?
- Ceiling Fan Light Shuts off After Seconds - What Should I Do?
- I just bought an electric fireplace from Home Depot. It is a Cambridge electric fireplace. It does OK job of heating, but when a certain temperature is reached in the room, the following happens. The heater turns off, but the fan will keep going. Is this by design?
- I need to call Hampton Bay customer service or support, or Hampton Bay technical support. I need help. Where are the numbers?
- My Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan turns on by itself. What should I do to fix this problem?
- I am having a problem wiring my Tommy Bahama ceiling fan. I need to know the wire colors. Can you help me?
- Where can I find a replacement globe for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan?
- Where can I find the phone number for Harbor Breeze customer support? What is their 1 800 Number?
- Can I change the blades on my Concord ceiling fan to a larger blade size? How do I do this?
- How do I install my Ceiling Fan?
- I have an older Concord ceiling fan. It was working fine, but recently the pullchain broke off at the switch. What do I do?
- How do I wire a dual switch ceiling fan to work with a remote control?
- I need a replacement light cover for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan model 44-wt UPC, 082393467500. Where can I find this part?
- I had a power surge the other day. My power was out for a number of hours. Now my ceiling fan and light will not turn on. The remote nor the pullchain will turn on the fan. Is the fan fried - what should I do?
- Can I make a fan with a down rod flush mount to the ceiling? In essence, this would turn a normal ceiling fan into a flushmount ceiling fan.
- Hi, I have a Casablanca ceiling fan. It does not have a light fixture. I want to add a universal light fixture to it. I have connected a blue wire running from the fan, to the black wire of the light fixture. Also I have connected white to white but it's not working so far. How can I fix this wiring problem? I don't have a blue or white wire 110v coming from the fan.
- The security button on the remote does not turn off the remote. The light kit for my Casablanca fan comes on and off by itself all the time. I tried changing all the batteries, pressing and holding the security button, also I tried to stop and restart the fan. But the light keeps coming on and off by itself. What should I do?
- Where can I find parts for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan?