Minka Aire WCS212 Full Function Wall Control
Here are instructions for installing this wall remote.
1) Turn power circuit off and disconnect the controller from the wall.
2) There are 4 screws that hold the metal mounting bracket on. Unscrew them and remove the bracket. You technically don't need to do this but it makes the remaining steps easier.
3) There's a tab in each of the four corners of the back of the control. Using a small screwdriver to push those in and remove the back cover.
4) There are three screws that affix the back circuit board to the faceplate. Remove those, which will enable you to simply pull the back and faceplate straight apart. The screws are not the same sizes, so keep track of which you remove from where.
5) Looking at the back of the faceplate down where the switch slides, you'll see a small section of the circuit board with two gold dots -- that's where the LED light. You need to access the other side of it, however, so remove the clear(ish) plastic piece that covers the switch -- with a little work, you can slide it out.
6) Turn the faceplate over so that you're looking at the control buttons. Looking at the circuit board through the switch slot you'll be able to see the back of the area specified in step #5 -- that's the light! I just used a small eyeglass screw driver to scrape out the light/connection. Once that's gone, no more light!
7) Put the plastic switch cover back in and then reassemble that parts you took apart. Wire it back in the wall and you're done!
Minka Aire WCS212 Full Function Wall Control, minka aire ceiling fan remote, wall remote, reviews
Did you find the ceiling fan that you are looking for? Ceiling Fans 'N More hopes that we have been able to provide you assistance and support with Ceiling Fan Remote Controls.
If you need assistance with troubleshooting, finding a replacement part, or just general support, please do read our FAQ sections. These are located further down the right side menu under 'Ceiling Fan Repair'. One benefit of using our website is being able to read reviews from other site visitors. If there is a certain ceiling fan that you are interested in, reading reviews from others will paint a plain picture for you whether that is a good fan or not. If there are many positive reviews it obviously is better than a lot of negative ones.
Ceiling fans have many functions that you will find on the website, ranging from simply moving air inside the home, to cooling industrial areas or even your garage. If you have found this information about Ceiling Fan Remote Controls helpful, please do post a review to let others know. How did your experience go with this particular fan? Let site visitors know what to look out for, if necessary.
Ceiling Fan Remote Controls Specifications
|Power Source||Cordec Electric|
The above ceiling fans are designs of Ceiling Fan Remote Controls. You can also view a complete listing of all Ceiling Fan Remote Controls. If there is a certain ceiling fan replacement part or accessory that you cannot find, feel free to request it on the contact us page. We will do our best to get what you're looking for added to our website!
We also have a promising Ceiling Fan Remote Controls FAQ section to help answer questions you may have on your mind. Some questions users ask repeatedly are...
- How do I install my ceiling fan?
- I need a replacement glass globe for my ceiling fan, where can I find one?
- My ceiling fan remote control is not working, what should I do?
- I need to buy a new remote, do you have this remote part number?
These are all important questions we get asked all the time. For each question, look for the corresponding page on the right menu. So for remote not working, look for a section on remotes on the right side.
For replacement glass globes, look on the right side for the associated designer brand of fan that you have. For wiring or installation help, again look on the right side menu under technical help and repair.