My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is not working. What should I do?
The first thing to do is to determine if there is power to the Harbor Breeze fan. Behind the switch, check for power and neutral. You may need to open up the wall/wall box. Verify the power connections and neutral/ground connections are wired up properly. Use a multi-meter to ensure there is a complete circuit.
Once that is done, next check if you have power under the canopy. Look on the feed side of the receiver. Again you may need to use a multi meter to verify if there is power.
NOTE: If you are not confident with these steps, please do not try them yourself. This FAQ instructions involves operating in a LIVE WIRE environment. You can get shocked if you are not sure of what you are doing.
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I have a Harbor Breeze fan, model AC 5420. The motor has stopped working, but is covered under warranty. How do I get the motor replaced?
- My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is not working. What should I do?
- Where to Find Harbor Breeze Replacement Light Globes, Harbor Breeze Parts
- How can I call Harbor Breeze Customer Service? What is their phone number?
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Frequently Asked Questions