The motor has stopped working on my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. I understand the motor is covered under warranty. How can I go about getting service or a new motor for my fan?
The best way to get warranty service is to contact the manufacturer themselves. We are not able to provide warranty help, service or assistance because we are not the manufacturer. Although there are plenty of times where users mistake us for being the manufacturer, we are not the manufacturer. We don't have the kind of resources or parts available, or service technicians that the manufacturer has for repairing your in-warranty issue.
For warranty help, you will need to contact the manufacturer of the phone directly. We have another article listed here which has the phone number for Harbor Breeze customer support & service. For warranty related questions you would need to talk to this 1-800 number. We are not the manufacturer and cannot assist in warranty service. The manufacturer should deal with your specific issue and either request the ceiling fan be returned to the store for service, or replace whatever parts you are lacking or are broken.
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I have a Harbor Breeze fan, model AC 5420. The motor has stopped working, but is covered under warranty. How do I get the motor replaced?
- My Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan is not working. What should I do?
- Where to Find Harbor Breeze Replacement Light Globes, Harbor Breeze Parts
- How can I call Harbor Breeze Customer Service? What is their phone number?
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Frequently Asked Questions