Where can I find a replacement globe for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan?

Finding a part for a Harbor Breeze fan means you need to speak to Lowe's. Lowe's is the seller of Harbor Breeze fans - it is their house brand, so they are the only ones with access to the parts most of the time. You can call Lowe's 1.800 number or try a local store. We do try to find the replacement Harbor Breeze parts and post them to the website as well. We have a globe or two for sale and if you do find a place that sells them, let us know. We'll be happy to post more of the globes to our website.

Lowe's is a department store that is based in North America. There are many stores and they are all over Canada as well as the United States. Lowe's is the best place to look for the Harbor Breeze parts because there are no other stores that carry the brand. Harbor Breeze has made special arrangement with Lowe's to this end.

Is this helpful?